Series of short SciFinder sessions in areas of Chemistry, Polymers, Biotech, Material, Nanoscience during June 1-5, 2015. Click here for details.
We are pleased to invite you for a series of short SciFinder sessions in areas of Chemistry, Polymers, Biotech, Material, Nanoscience during June 1-5, 2015.
This e-Seminar is conducted using WebEx software. Below are the URL links to join the sessions:
· SciFinder for Substance Information on June 1, 2015 (Mon) at 15:00-15:45 Hrs.
· SciFinder for Nanotechnology Research on June 2, 2015 (Tue) at 15:00-15:45 Hrs.
· SciFinder for Polymer Research on June 3, 2015 (Wed) at 15:00-15:45 Hrs
· SciFinder for Synthetic Research on June 4, 2015 (Thurs) at 15:00-15:45 Hrs
· SciFinder for Biological & Agricultural Research on June 5, 2015 (Fri) at 15:00-15:45 Hrs
The detailed steps to connect to WebEx will be sent on the day of the session. For Audio, you have two options:
1. If you have direct phone line or mobile phone, you can request call back for Audio
2. you can use speakers of your laptop or connect headphone/speakers to your PC
For any additional details, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks and Regards,
STN / SciFinder / CAS Representative
Plot #53/3, C S #110,Thorat Colony, Erandwane,
Pune – 411004. India
Tel 91 20 2544 0581 / 82 / 84 Fax 91 20 25459152
We are a professional organisation with a mission to give Scientific Edge in Information Age by offering training and support in using world’s largest collection of scientific databases.
Information search skills are like a magnet that can easily help one find a “needle in a hay stack” and when this information is available at the right time and in right format for research and patent related decisions, it offers scientific and competitive edge!